Salary: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
We are looking for a self-driven Field Assistant to help with forward planning, ensuring job sites are clean, and coordinating the preparation of homes for the final walk-throughs.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and always strive for the highest level of quality.
**The ideal candidate will also be fluent in English & Spanish (preferably butNOTrequired).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Respond to emails/calls in a timely manner
- Schedule and plan meetings/appointments
- Assist field supervisor, construction manager, vendors, and builders with all aspects of the construction jobs and the daily procedures of each project to ensure progress
- Follow all safety guidelines on the job site and immediately report any incidents or violations to supervisor
- Coordinate on-site material deliveries & prepare materials for returns
- Remove debris & handle waste removal properly
- Keep detailed records of job changes and a daily log of job site occurrences to complete biweekly reports for the office team
- Help supervisor/manager finalize home completions and walk-throughs
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, vendors and colleagues
Requirements & Skills
- Team player
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Basic construction knowledge
- Carry a valid driver's license
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication