The Resident Administrator is responsible for administrative duties to support the needs of our high-profile apartment communities. This position requires high attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Schedule and complete applicant certifications and resident re-certifications
- Maintain computer databases
- Prepare weekly and monthly compliance reports
- Administrative tasks such as copying, filing, scheduling, distributing mail, and answering phones
- Maintain resident, maintenance, and vendor filing systems
- Organize and publicize resident activities
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and vendors
- Attend annual trainings and comply with the Fair Housing Act
- Assist with projects as needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Outlook and Excel; Yardi a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through
- Able to work independently, prioritize, meet multiple deadlines and work as a team member
BRIDGE Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment for our diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.