Job Description MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT DATA ENTRY COORDINATOR MAA/DEC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT DATA ENTRY COORDINATOR (MAA/DEC) is responsible for working with Administrative Staff and DDP collecting and inputting data for Individuals.
- Responsible for assisting Administrative Staff and DDP in the intake of all new Individuals. Responsible for assisting Administrative Staff and DDP in making sure all paper work pertaining to new Individuals is received and completed. Responsible for placing all information in Individuals' books and uploaded data into appropriate software.
- DDP is Responsible for planning, developing, implementing services provided in a specified Service Program with the assistance of Creative Solutions, RN and LPN. MAA/DEC is responsible for keying in this plan in Residex.
- Responsible for setting up New Individuals entire profile and inputting data in current software. Service Plan, doctor, family information, etc.
- Performs periodic audits of Individuals records in office and Individuals' homes, committee reports, and in-service manuals to assure conformance with state and federal regulations.
- Assists DDP in assuring quality care is delivered as prescribed in consumers individual service plan ('ISP'), the code of ethics, and the organization's polices and procedures, by visiting consumers when necessary to update data.
- Reviews Individuals case records for accuracy, current notes, medical records, ISP, DMA 06, DMA 80, supervisory conferences, and supervisory visits. Places all appropriate documents in Individuals books office and home. Uploads appropriate documents in current Software based on MAA/DEC daily assignments and completion of ISPs and etc. Checks for missing medication, recaps and notes daily. Notifies Human Resource and DDP of the missing medication notes and recaps, notifying Direct Support Professionals of missing work through appropriate software.
- Responsible for assisting DDP in making monthly reports/calls to Individuals Parents notifying them of visits/appointments that have taken place and addressing or asking if there are any concerns they may have. This call should be done at the end of each month.
- Assist Human Resource and DDP in arranging staff education/training.
- Encouraging and assisting personnel to continue self improvement through formal education, educational meetings and active participation in professional and related organizations.
- Assists with planning, and coordinating continuing education programs.
- Assists DDP in assuring quality care is delivered as prescribed by the attending physician, code of nursing ethics, and the agency's policies and procedures.
- Responsible for making sure Individuals get to and from their scheduled Dr. appointments. Works closely with Office Manager making sure appropriate paper work is received and given to Office Manager based on medical visits past, present and new. Files paperwork from visits in appropriate place.
- Responsible for inputting data into HRST. Must be trained to input data in HRST system. Keeps up with medication changes and inputs the data in HRST as needed daily/monthly.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Answering phone calls providing pertinent information as needed.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Access