Briarwood Nursing and Rehab -
We're looking to build our team of Nurses. As a Nursing TEAM member, you will be an integral partner in providing the best possible care for our residents.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing care to residents by performing a variety of treatments.
- Performing personal resident care duties.
- Administering medications to residents as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with our policy and procedures.
- Supervising Certified Nursing Assistants, making assignments and enforcing facility policies.
- Assisting in training new personnel.
- Accurately recording resident behaviors in clinical records.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be licensed in the state of Michigan and pass a background check.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as employer sponsored life insurance. If you are interested in joining the team during this EXCITING time of change and growth, please respond with your resume. Thank you!
*** No inquiries from staffing agencies/recruiters.
Must currently possess a license as a RN or LPN (Required)
- Electronic Medical Record
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Life Support
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Basic First Aid