Join one of the top 100 fastest growing manufacturing companies in the United States on the Inc 5000 list; located in Clifton Park, NY, as their Process Engineer
! A successful and innovative company, come be a part of new and exciting initiatives! Those who enjoys hands-on experience, sharing their opinion, and who can really take control of a position are encouraged to apply. This position is a direct hire role! For immediate consideration – email Sarah at .
What you want to know before applying:
Location: Clifton Park, NY
Hours: M-F 8am-4:30pm
- 3-5 years of experience as a manufacturing engineer
- Practical experience in Lean manufacturing tools & principles.
- Advanced PC skills and experience using Microsoft Excel), CAD/modeling software (ERP systems a plus).
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal and team building abilities.
What you would do on the job:
- Lead the implementation of process optimization and capacity increase initiatives for existing and future production areas.
- Lead the generation and maintenance of standardized work; support the administration of manufacturing documents in the plant.
- Develop manufacturing & assembly processes that yield products compliant to internal, customer, and industry requirements (design and implement tooling / equipment to support these processes).
Process Engineering & NPI
- Lead the planning & execution of continuous improvement projects to increase productivity & reduce manufacturing costs (eg. cycle time reduction, line balancing, waste elimination, process flow optimization, workstation & layout design, visual management, 5S, TPM, etc.).
- Teach / mentor / train shop floor teams in continuous improvement and lean strategies and concepts.
- Lead the process for pre-production & production trial runs for new product / process introduction; own the process for approval and implementation of process changes in the shop floor.
- Lead the process for evaluation and selection of manufacturing and test equipment & technology and provide project management support for commissioning and production ramp-up.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with other teams & functions of the organization to drive solutions.
- Quality Assurance
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Design Process
- Conduct Experiment
- Review Production Schedule