KENTECH Consulting Inc. is an award-winning background technology screening company. We are the creators of innovative projects such as eKnowID.com - 1st consumer background checking system of its kind, and ClarityIQ a high-tech/high-touch investigative case management system.
Help The World Make Clear and Informed Decisions
- Customer Focused: We are client focused and results-driven.
- Growth Minded: We believe in collaborative learning and industry best practices to deliver excellence.
- Fact Finders: We are passionate investigators for discovery and truth.
- Community Partnerships: We believe there is no greater power for transformation than delivering on what a community cares about.
To help our team optimally produce at the highest levels to meet the growing demands of our client family.
Essentially this role has one goal: To ensure timely and high-quality delivery of investigative reports to our clients daily. You will work with the VP of Operations to assist in overseeing a team of up to 40 staff members. You are the 'operations whisperer' with a talent in devising optimal efficiencies. You have a deep understanding of six sigma processes financial implications for producing scalable operations.
You will assist with planning, directing, and supervising all staff and activities with project case daily clients. Participate in planning, goal development, objectives, and procedures to ensure consistent high quality of service, timeliness, accuracy, and thoroughness of investigations.
The ideal candidate will have a project management, or operations management background dealing with the security or military industry. Possibly with Banking or Investigations.
Responsibilities essentially will involve five areas: training, operation production, quality control, and post regression project analysis. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations.
Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Support and set standards of performance, SOP's for staff, provide training, guidance, and coaching to staff and accountability for assigned tasks and goals.
- Our operations are expanding to West & East coast, therefore, willingness to Travel to Major Account client meetings and Kick-offs.
- Ensure & recruit acceptable staffing levels
- Responsible for monitoring daily clients to ensure consistency, promptness, and quality service.
- Perform regular coaching sessions to ensure each employee is meeting job expectations and productivity objectives.
- Assist in handling client calls
- Develop, implement, and administer efficient and service-oriented processes and procedures as needed.
- Develop, analyze, and share reports on the quantity, timing, call subject matter, quality of service, trends, and other issues relevant to customer service and project-based case manager operations.
- Work cross-departmentally to eliminate inefficient processes or issues that negatively impact team member performance.
- Maintain and ensure the highest standards of security throughout company departments and with client access.
- Managing and vetting vendor capabilities and competitive pricing and quality to ensure our highest quality standards.
- Operates from a place of self-initiative; not a tasker
- Takes action and shows initiative; not afraid to jump in and do the work
- Able to successfully manage a team
- Operates from a place of leadership (sees business and team)
- Accepts and grows with constructive criticism
- Upholds accountability to business needs, of both self and team
- Maintains high standards for self and team
- Takes ownership of work and projects
- Not afraid to ask assistance and seek additional information
- Able to strategize
- Demonstrates great time management; knows how to prioritize and organize time to be productive without being overwhelmed
- Understands the what the business needs at the time
- Understands bigger picture
- Able to see macro and micro details
- Demonstrates a great attitude of optimism
- Natural problem solver
- Demonstrates great customer service
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- MBA or 7+ years experience preferred
- Mission-oriented Leader
- Experience preferably military, logistics, law enforcement background
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience dealing with security and compliance driven requirements
- Demonstrated working knowledge of effective time management and leading a team
- Skilled at articulating difficult concepts and making them clear to all team members
- Analytical approach to problem-solving, P&L Sigma, ISO awareness ideal
- Proactive - chooses to act rather than be acted upon
- Regularly creates solutions through effective planning
- Must be available to work weekends, or overtime as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, quality service and team orientation.
- Ability to ramp up and learn quickly. The need to think and manage fast on your feet to reach timely objectives will be essential.
- Must be able to Pass Security Clearance to obtain a Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC).
- Must be able to pass a background check as well as a drug test
- Client Focused: Maintain confidentiality and ability to demonstrate a pleasant demeanor on the telephone and in person.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate needs and ideas to investigators, clients, vendors, and company staff.
- Excellent customer services skills to provide high-quality service to daily clients including the ability to resolve customer service issues
- Technical nimbleness to learn new proprietary reporting and case management programs
- Operating knowledge of and experience with Google Suite of apps including Gmail, Google Docs and Forms
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Usage of telephones, copier, printers (paper, toner & ink change), intranet and Internet.
Operations Manager Compensation & Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental, Life)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 3 Week PTO
- 401K plan
- Paid Major Holidays
- Performance Bonus
- Continuous business training and growth
- Quality Assurance
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operational Performance