Looking for a paid week off each month, health insurance, 401(k), bonus opportunity, working with a great team, and more? We have new long-haul trucks needing drivers to transport products and materials between Idaho Falls and Tennessee. Three weeks driving between our two facilities and the last week off, completely paid.
• Valid CDL license with a Hazmat and Tanker endorsement and clean driving record
• Meet DOT physical requirements
• Background check, motor vehicle record investigation, road test, medical exam, and DOT drug testing
• Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
• Prioritize and organize
• Confidentiality of sensitive areas
• Work independently and professionally
• Ability to work in severe weather conditions; hot and cold
• Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Operate material handling equipment (forklift, etc.) (we'll train you)
• Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner
• Follow our no smoking policy in company vehicles
• Perform pre/post-trip inspections
• Keep accurate and complete driver ELDs
• Hands free Bluetooth headset
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply now!
Excellent compensationin addition to a competitive wage and bonus incentive program, we offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises, such as a longevity bonus.
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance