Position- Material Picker
Location- Maple Grove MN 55311
Duration - 12 Months
•Picks/Packs boxes in the Warehouse area which requires some lifting up to 50lbs. (Team lift if over #50)
• Corrects and/or reports any inventory inaccuracy or problem resulting in customer dissatisfaction, Performs cycle counts.
• Routinely performs 5s/cleaning activities.
• Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization.
• Forklift, Picker and pallet jack powered equipment operation required
• Verifies product and quantity going into stock, Puts product in correct location, Accurately transacts material to appropriate location.
• Prioritizes orders to be filled, Fills orders verifying product and quantities are correct, Routes orders to appropriate shipping or processing area.
• Verifies product to be packaged is correct, Packages product in appropriate quantities and containers, Labels bags/boxes.
• Unloads, Verifies parts, Receives incoming freight via computer system.
• Verifies product matches order to ship, Packages order to prevent damage during shipment, Ships order using appropriate shipping lines.
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
Minimum of a High School Diploma
Minimum of 1 year Material Handling, Shipping/Receiving/Picking/Packing-related or equivalent experience required
Must have previous experience with using basic Computer Software
Requires lifting ability of up to 55 pounds, requires a lot of walking, bending, lifting
Must have the ability to read, interpret and comprehend documents such as training instructions, shipping tickets, procedure manuals, etc. at a fast pace
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me at You can also reach me directly at
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 30 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.
- Quality Assurance
- Operating Instructions
- Material Handling