Join Our Team and Make a Difference!
Better Service, Better Quality, Better Results!
AdvantageCare Rehabilitation is currently seeking a Per-Diem/PRN Physical Therapist to assist in a beautiful Skilled Nursing Facility located in the Franklin, PA. PRN opportunities include Weekdays and Weekends (both Saturday and/or Sunday)
*** FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE ***COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION***
Text PT16323 to
(814) 850-2363 to Apply!
- To provide physical therapy services to patients as prescribed by the physician.
- To assist in the examination, testing and treatment of patients who present acute or prolonged physical dysfunction or pain with the goal of maximizing functional independence.
- To promote and assist patients in a progression of care to achieve optimum patient involvement and independent maintenance of their needs in the least restrictive environment.
- To ensure quality and safe delivery of rehabilitation services and provide supervision to physical therapist assistants.
- To ensure that physical therapy services reflecting the Agency's mission and standards are provided in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations to demonstrate support for achieving the mission of the Agency.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure by the State Board of Physical Therapy in the state in which practicing
Advantage is a high-growth provider of essential rehabilitation and medical services to seniors spanning the post-acute care continuum. Advantage provides contract rehabilitation services to seniors in skilled nursing facilities and provides home health and hospice services to seniors living in their homes. The Company is a market leader in Pennsylvania where it seeks to further expand its market share as well as rapidly scale in adjacent geographies. Advantage is Founder-led and is investing heavily in its senior leadership team and infrastructure to support its long-term growth objectives. Underpinning the Companys market position and growth aspirations is its patient-first corporate culture and commitment to superior clinical outcomes. The Companys [600+] clinicians are committed to the Advantage motto You Deserve to Get Better: Better Service, Better Quality and Better Results. Whether you are a patient, an employee or a customer, our mission is to ensure You Deserve to Get Better.
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Critical Care
- Emergency Departments