The Kowalis family opened the doors of its first dealership in the 1970's and so began their mission to make the car shopping process easier. From the Service Department to the Showroom, the Kowalis family simplified every process and created a high-end customer experience. In fact, it's dedication to world-class service that makes Kowalis Auto Group a positive place to shop and to work. We have a high employee retention rate and many of our employees have been here for decades. We believe that when you treat people right, those good works come full circle.
Today, Kowalis Auto Group is still owned and operated by the Kowalis family and 100 percent customer satisfaction is still a #1 priority.
- 401k with match
- Paid vacation
- Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicles breakdown or damage
- Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment withoutregard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protectedveteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristicprotected by federal, state or local laws.
- Follow Osha Guidelines
- Planned Maintenance
- Valves (Piping)
- Grease Fittings
- Maintenance Of Vehicles