Hope you are doing good…!!
I am Ram
represented to Applab Systems and I have an excellent job opportunity for you. Please find the below job description and if you are comfortable, please reply or contact me for further discussion.
Job Title: SCCM Admin
Location: Frisco, TX
Job Type: 6-12+ Months
Roles and Responsibility :
• Provides technical direction to project teams; leads/participate in project planning sessions with clients or IT management; provides solutions and evaluates the merit of each solution including highly complex issues.
• Demonstrable detailed understanding of architecture principles and methods, technology, and standards
• Strong presentation skills including developing architectural designs, presentations, and documentation.
• Provides expertise on best practices, standards, architectural approaches for design & Implementation of products like SCCM, LANDesk, Windows 10 etc.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects at a single time
• Provide lead engineering capabilities for SCCM in a Windows PC environment.
• Build packages, task sequences, and automation scripts.
• Engineer and manage end user computing Group Policy.
• Create and maintain PC images. Develop an application, patch, and update deployment strategy. Execute upon this strategy.
• Provide engineering and support for PC disk encryption, anti-virus, and anti-malware.
• Provide engineering and automation of printer deployment and monitoring.
• Provide vision and strategy for end user computing environment including evaluation of emerging technology, software, and hardware road mapping.
• Create and maintain thorough documentation for all desktop solutions, tools, code, configurations, and processes.
• Mitigate risk and provide consistency and dependability by adhering to policies and procedures for change and incident management.
• Serve as the highest level of technical escalation for end user trouble tickets.
• Mentor junior team members and train on systems and solutions. Develop yourself by staying current on industry trends and new technologies
Technical Requirements :
Required Skills/Requirements :
• 7+ years of directly relevant SCCM experience in a 500+ Enterprise PC environment.
• 5+ years in a lead/senior engineering role.
• Direct experience with and advanced knowledge of Windows 7/10 system administration and maintenance, including deep knowledge of the registry, file system, processes, services, and security.
• Strong working experience with GPOs.
• Expert level knowledge of scripting languages (VBS, PowerShell, WMI).
• Expert level knowledge Internet browser management, security, and configuration.
• Experience deploying, administering, and maintaining disk encryption using BitLocker.
• Expert level knowledge of end user computing hardware, specifically Dell.
• Strong ability to strategize for the future and design technical solutions.
• Ability to demonstrate transparency into the operations and health of the end user computing environment by defining and generating reports.
Soft Skills :
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
• Good documentation skills
• Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE - Should have a great customer handling skills - Able to handle unforeseen situations - High level of acceptance - Can drive HCL's value and its methodology
Other Skills/ Experience :
• Application Packaging & patch management and Windows 2008 onwards , Active Directory
• Scripting & windows Migration experience
• Windows SOE image build and deployment experience
Years of Experience :
• Should have 10+ years of working Experience in Tools like SCCM Altiris Marimba LANDESK etc
• Total experience More than 10 years
Certification requirements :
• Compulsory SCCM certifications
• Compulsory MCP/MCSA/MCTS/MCSE
• Desired ITIL v3
Applab Systems Inc.
732-847-2075 Ext. 590
4365 Route 1 South, Suite 105, Princeton, NJ-08540