Twin Pines Health Care Center -
Are you looking for a better work-life balance? An opportunity to be reimbursed for meals, self-care, and daily household chores? The chance to completely destress on your time off? If so, we have the right package for you!
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Work Life Balance Benefit-up to $9000 in your first year for reimbursement for every day living expenses!
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) year of recent experience in a supervisory role in a nursing care facility
- Organize, develop and direct the overall operations of the Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility
- Work directly with the Administrator and the Medical Director to ensure the highest degree of quality of care is maintained for each resident at all times.
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Shift Needed: Day
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Diseases And Disorders
- Critical Thinking