StaffDNA LLC, a fast-growing, digital marketplace focused on healthcare, is seeking an Operations Manager to join our innovative team. This roleis responsible for the day-to-day sourcing of travel healthcare professionals across the country. This includes building solid, ongoing relationships with candidates to effectively match potential healthcare providers to their preferred career goals and location.
- Assist candidates through the onboarding/compliance process and during active assignments
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening qualified candidates, securing proper documentation and coordinating interviews with healthcare facilities
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration
- Send and reply to emails in a timely manner
- Be the dedicated point of contact and build relationships with healthcare professionals looking for new assignments
- Make recommendations and provide insight to help healthcare professionals long-term careers
- Resolve any issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service by putting healthcare professionals needs first and foremost
- 2+ years recruiting experience
- Competitive nature that motivates you to succeed and surpass your goals
- Self-driven mentality that wants to take advantage of ample incentive opportunities
- Superior communication skills allowing you to connect with people and build strong relationships over the phone,textand email
- Exceptional customer service delivered in a timely manner
- Innate talent for problem solving and thinking creatively
- Bachelors Degreepreferred;Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
What to Expect
- Supportive, on-going training programs, mentorship and career development
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with up to 15% company match, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in the community
- Unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free-lunch Fridays, concerts/events, on-site gym with towel service, and so much more
TheOperations Managerrole is essential to the companys success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for StaffDNA means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
Ranked No. 13 in the 2022 Inc. 5000, StaffDNA has revolutionized the healthcare staffing industry with the first-of-its-kind self-service staffing model based on fully integrated mobile technology. Exceeding 700,000 downloads, with an average of 30,000 per month, StaffDNA is rated the No. 1 app in the industry, giving healthcare professionals the control and flexibility to find, book, and manage jobs on their own schedulegiving them complete control over their careers.
Within the first five months of launching the platform in 2020, StaffDNA earned The Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval (JCAHO-certified). The company has been designated the first Total Staffing Solution from Staffing Industry Analysts and frequently makes regional and national Best Places to Work lists, including from the Dallas Business Journal, Modern Healthcare and SIAs 2021 Best Staffing Firms to Work For.
STAFFDNA LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.