Location: Chantilly, VA
Schedule: Full Time
Caribou Thunder is seeking a Payroll Auditor to support the Payroll Division of Compensation Services Group. The tempo varies with the demands of bi-weekly payroll.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree in finance, business administration or related field plus 3 years of experience performing financial records processing and financial records management.
- Equivalent relevant experience may be substituted for the education requirement on a year for year basis.
- Review and audit junior Pay Techs work.
- Provide feedback, instructions, guidance and training to junior officers for development/learning purposes.
- Research and respond to customer needs by applying established policies and procedures.
- Gather data and prepare and update employee records and information.
- Maintain metrics statistics, analyzing and evaluating complex information to form sound conclusions and taking appropriate actions.
- Apply general business processes to resolve issues.
- Draft notifications and assist customers in becoming self-sufficient in finding information to answer payroll questions.
- Participate in team initiatives focused on improving, creating, and advancing efficiencies.
- Monthly travel may be necessary.
- SME for both amends and arrivals/departures and will act as a Quality Assurance Officer.
- Provide feedback for developmental purposes and provide update to each officer's direct supervisor.
- Become familiar with HR policy guidance regarding accurately processing timesheets.
- Maintain metrics to track their status of cases audited, cases in progress and occasionally payroll cases worked.
- If not already self-release, the officer must obtain self-release status in both amends and arrivals/departures within 8-12 months.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office products, primarily Word and Excel.
ABOUT CARIBOU THUNDER
Caribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified, Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global engineering services company, incorporated in2006. Caribou Thunder is a Global Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space, and Intelligence programs with consistent growth since inception to over 100 associates and $10M in annual sales with solid performancein 35 states across the U.S. and 22 countries around the world.
Caribou Thunder, LLCis anestablished Defense contractor with nearly 20 years of experience deliveringengineering services worldwide. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life balance, full range ofbenefits (career development and mentoring, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance,and 401k match). Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful careeropportunities within a true team-based environment, where every employee matters, contributing to a higher goal supportingNational Security programs.Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring and maintaining a diverse workforce.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. United States citizenship is a requirement for all positions.
Powered by JazzHR
- Financial Statements
- General Ledger