At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team.
We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Under direction of the finance leadership, responsible for corporate payroll reporting system and benefit financial reporting and auditing. Provides payroll and benefit functions including but not limited to payroll processing and review, financial policies and legal compliance, benefit reconciliation and assist finance director in pension audit coordination. Provides financial management consultation to key leaders and stakeholders across various disciplines of the organization, and strategic employee support.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or another related field or 5 years equivalent experience
- Knowledge of applicable wage and hour laws.
- Experience working with computerized payroll and general ledger systems.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Detail focused.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft office, experience in multiple HRIS/ATS platforms
- Six years Accounting or Finance experience
- FPC, CPP or CFE certification
- Health industry background.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Benchmarking (Project Management)
- Contract Management