We are searching for an Assistant Manager
to join our team!The Assistant Manager
is responsible for helping oversee all gym operations and ensure exceptional member experiences.Awesome Company Benefits:
- Paid Personal and Sick Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Free PF Black Card Membership
- Upbeat, Team-Oriented Environment
- Consistent Work Schedule
- Training with Growth Opportunities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a backup support for General Manager.
- Train and develop a high performing team consisting of Team Members, Certified Fitness Trainers and Cleaners.
- Maintain a welcoming atmosphere for all members, prospective members and guests.
- Oversee and maintain cleanliness and maintenance of club.
- Assist with scheduling and supervising
- Identify, resolve or escalate team member and/or member issues or concerns.
- Track team member and club statistics
- Practice and participate in all other Team Member position related duties and responsibilities
- Positive & Upbeat Attitude!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid leadership, supervisory, diplomacy, and listening skills
- Strong problem solver
- Honest, punctual and dependable
- CPR/AED certified (if not, training will be provided by PF)
- Must be age 18 or over
- 1-Year of customer service experience, preferably in the fitness industry
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
- Interpersonal Skills