The Role:In the role of GMIT you will gain hands-on experience in a progressively defined program to evolve your supervisory experience, business acumen, and overall ability toindependently leada restaurant operation. Throughout your time as a GMIT, you will be expected to learn and master the followingcompetency-based leadershipand operational skills including but not limited to: Putting Customers First, Adapting to Change, Fostering Collaboration, Achieving Results, Developing Yourself & Others.
- Work closely with Management Team and Team Members to ensure our guests receive mind-blowing experiences
- Deliver memorable guest experiences and coach other Managers how to partner with the General Manager on recruiting, orientation, training, and performance evaluations of Team Members and Supervisors
- Ensure team members and Management team are trained properly using CAVA tools.
- Provide performance feedback and recognition to Team Members on a consistent basis
- Assist and learn from the General Manager to execute administration duties including P&L, budgets, and cost controls regarding food, beverage and labor goals
- Proven track record of coaching and developing team members
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
As an equal opportunity employer,CAVAconsiders applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.