At BI WORLDWIDE, we are committed to creating belongingness, where D&I is a priority. We invite you to join us as we continue to expand our culture of inclusivity, collaboration, and authenticity together. The Creative Director develops a creative vision and strategy for any specified project(s) for corporate meetings, shows & events. From concept to completion, this individual will foster client relationships throughout the creative process, manage and mentor the junior creative staff, lead external creative professionals recruited for any given project, collaborate with other BIW professionals as needed and ultimately achieve high level results. This person can be based in our Minneapolis Metro headquarters or Chicago Metro offices.Roles &Responsibilities:
- Customer input meetings, branding, creative development, thematic & logo design direction, set/scenic/environmental design direction, internal collaboration, scriptwriting, on-site direction, executive coaching, presenting creative concepts to clients.
- The Creative Director (CD) develops creative that intelligently integrates client input and strategic objectives into a concept that inspires, motivates, and educates the attending audience. Must be a great communicator with the ability to bring a vision to life for clients as well as internal and external team members.
- The CD must have a good business acumen and understanding of visual branding, be able to oversee multiple projects at one time including proposal development and managing the creative process, confirming timelines with the producer, overseeing design direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, executing on-site, and confirming clients are satisfied with the results throughout. Education/Experience Required:
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years' experience as a Creative Director with industry events, meetings and shows, or proven leader in the creative industry. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/DisabledPDN-98155d79-9e2f-44b0-b5ae-1e34b40d9391
- Public Relations
- Press Releases
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media