Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap – Right Talent – Right Time – Right Place – Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Title: Multimedia Producer
Duration: 06 months
Location: Summit, NJ
Pay-$67/hr on w2
The Production Manager (Producer) will be a critical matrix team partner for the Product and Engagement Planning teams, seeking to create a versatile role for marketing campaign management and execution across Digital and Print materials for a Brand book of work or a particular therapeutic area or franchise. The Producer Role is responsible for gathering estimates on production work efforts across tactics, based on established brand and engagement strategy plans for the upcoming year, ensures tactical campaigns aligned with the strategy are carried through and executed in the proper cadence, fed by content module approval and tactical activity calendar updates.
• Obtains Production estimates for a book of work for a series of brands or Therapeutic area – provides the Production Management Lead with ongoing financial reporting across production/execution, reconciles on monthly basis.
• Cross-collaborates on the content planning timing in order to execute required campaigns
• Collaborates with Capability Leads, IT and Engagement Planner to schedule resources and plan executions
• Tracks 8 stages of cycle of campaigns and coordinates across the matrix to meet deadlines where timing may be challenged
• Is aware of KPIs and is informed of campaign analytics with Business Intelligence & Analytics to help assess content performance to prepare for course corrections and enhancements
• Performs QA and spot checking across materials for both digital and print
• Runs or attends status meetings for Brand or Therapeutic area with matrix participants
• Will learn Tools used to support project management, workflow, timelines, finances, etc. and inform improvements needed and in some cases lead a project with IT.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree
• Campaign marketing
• 3+ years in marketing and/or activation in large complex organization
• 2+ years of Print and Digital marketing management planning and budget allocation experience
• 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP not required, but ideal)
• Familiarity with Agile Principles
• Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs decision-making
• Familiar with marketing asset specifications, templates, content management systems, workflows
• Highly organized and detailed oriented, accustomed to fast-paced settings
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write, collaborate on and edit communications and presentations where needed
• Has passion for the role, shares ideas, brings improvements forward, teaches others
• Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing including vendor performance management
• P&L or knowledge of Budget Management required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Experience with all pharma marketing and launch scenarios, a plus.
Additional Job Requirements:
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
• America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
• Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
• 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
• Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
• INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
• Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
• Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
• 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
• 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
• 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
• 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)