If you are a Field Service Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a global supplier of mechanical engineer, plant engineering, Lifecycle service, and digital solutions for the complex requirements of the corrugated board industry. Due to recent growth and demand for our products and services, we are in need of a Field Service Engineer with at least 5+ years experience in the field of Industrial Maintenance.
What You Will Be Doing
Your primary responsibility will be the trouble shooting and repair of corrugated machinery at our customer sites. You will do this by performing electrical maintenance tasks, system upgrades and inspections, trouble shooting and warranty service interventions, and occasional on-call emergency support to our customer base.
What You Need for this Position
- 5-10 years of previous experience in the field of Industrial Maintenance performing electrical work with strong trouble shooting skills is a must!
- Experience in the corrugated industry, or a basic knowledge of corrugated equipment is a bonus, but not required.
- Experience with PLC controls and programming; STL & SCL required
- Experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 50 pounds
- A.A., bachelor, or technical/trade school certificate is preferred.
- COVID Vaccinated preferred
What's In It for You
Salary DOE : $65,000 - $90,000
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
So, if you are a Field Service Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Joshua Schnitzer
Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Field Service Engineer - REMOTE - 100% Travel
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS34-1710910L984 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Joshua Schnitzer - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
- Technical Support
- Preventive Maintenance
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)