Job Description: As Finance Enterprise Performance Management Engagement Manager, you will advise CFOs of multinationals and large companies, improving finance functions and financial processes. You will work on a multidisciplinary team within a global environment and will focus on projects that have a transformational impact on the financial and business results of one of most valued clients.
You will be tasked with building trusted advisory relationships with business and technology executives based on industry expertise, functional expertise, and leveraging deep contextual knowledge in these relationships. You will partner with BTG client leadership, industry leadership and other BTG service lines in formulating and executing overall strategy.
Responsibilities: Click here to enter text.
- Possess good finance and business acumen and stay abreast of current business & industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Responsible for establishing a productive team working environment through coaching and mentoring
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Delivery and responsible for EPM projects including work stream delivery, status reporting and managing budgets
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities
- Sound understanding of major ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.,) and Cloud Offerings
- Ability to travel up to 80%
Qualifications: Click here to enter text.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- Consulting experience of approximately 6 to 12 years in a leadership role, mainly on projects relating to finance or similar experience within the business
- Experience and expertise in working with large complex organizations to define and implement their Cost Management processes.
- Experience and expertise in other Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) functional areas including Integrated Planning/ Budgeting/ Forecasting processes and Balanced Scorecard (Balanced Scorecard - KPIs, Data Warehouse/lake, management reporting, data visualization, report rationalization) as well as finance and accounting business processes (record-to-report, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, project accounting, and acquire to retire) with strong command of key metrics for increased efficiency and effectiveness and process maturity assessment models a plus
- Must have top tier record of quota achievement
- Experience with large, complex $5-10MM programs
- Strong core consulting skills
- Executive presence
- Asset creation and thought leadership experience
- A track record of CFO transformations in operations, strategy, and execution
- Finance Strategy, Roadmaps and Business Case Development experience
- Finance shared services and ERP enablement experience
- Management accounting and reporting capabilities
- Hands-on experience in implementing finance transformation projects for large organizations with a global footprint in both a sales and delivery capacity
- Must have experience across all phases of the shared services lifecycle including initial data gathering and planning, business case development, due diligence, process assessment, operating model design, transition, and business-as-usual
- Knowledge of how to effectively incorporate both process automation software (RPA) and process mining tools (example: Celonis) related to EPM concepts in shared services deployments
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Finance MBA
- Fluent in English including excellent verbal and writing skills
- Benchmarking (Project Management)
- Business Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning