You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Bilingual Call Center Rep
We are seeking a Bilingual Staffing Assistant that is customer service oriented to work closely with a team of recruiters at our corporate office by assisting them with recruiting activities like high volume calls and building candidate relationships to support the daily function.
Location; Smyrna GA, Cumberland GA - 1 site
- Contact and schedules applicant interviews with site Staffing Specialist
- Completes screening and recruiting efforts for sites, as assigned
- Clearly communicate job responsibilities to candidates
- Creates updates and maintains documents/logs and reports using ATS and Excel
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities and events as needed
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to handle high volume calls
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential and secure records and information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Must be atleast 18 years old
- Have a valid drivers license
- Schedule : Monday-Friday $14/hr - WEEKLY PAY
Feel free to call us at
This is an entry-level position in which we offer full training, If you meet the requirements or wish to expand your current skills please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
EDS Service Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other basis protected by law.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Entry
- Clerical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo5NzkzMjc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.