You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Supportive Care is a behavioral health care company with an extraordinary team of clinicians providing a full range of pharmacological, psychological and behavioral health services to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and memory care communities throughout the United States. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of mental health services to vulnerable, disabled and at-risk elderly population. In our effort to address the wide range of needs facing the senior community, we have created a framework with an extensive network of professionals, providing a full spectrum of care. Our network includes Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Flexible Work Schedule
Imagine creating the perfect work/life balance and having the financial freedom to work when you want to. Because we do not operate like a traditional corporations, we have the privilege to offer freedom to our clinicians.
- Create your own schedule between 9am and 7pm Monday – Friday
No Overhead Hassles
The greatest thing about working with us is that you be running your own practice within a facility without having to deal with overhead hassles. We provide you with a full caseload of clients (no need for cancellations or referrals)
We complete all:
- Administrative responsibilities
Documentation Made Fast and Easy
Spend less time documenting and more time providing the actual care to your clients. We’ve created a secured app that is very efficient and easy to use.
On this app you will find:
- Caseload of clients
- At-a-click access clients history/information
- Customizable templates
- Drop down boxes with pre-defined sentences
- Copy and paste features
- Secure sharing and storage of electronic health records
- You will provide psychotherapy to residents who may suffer from depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders or post trauma-related disorders
- You will observe residents behavior and assess needs
- You will collaborate with facility staff to create treatment strategies
- You will document your notes electronically through our secured customized app
- $550.00 to $700.00 per day a for a Licensed Psychologist
- $350.00-$500.00 per day for an LCSW
- We offer Benefits that can be customized towards every clinicians needs. Please apply for details
- Must be a Psychologist or Clinical Social Worker
- Must be Licensed in the state of Texas
As a clinician with Supportive Care you will work with a devoted team of professionals who share the same values and goals as you. If you are committed to rebuilding and improving the lives of individuals. Join our team today!
Please contact me for more details @
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo5Nzc4NjY
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.