Transport Driver - Lousiville, KY
Shift and Schedule: Shift start times are at a set time for each driver starting at 4:30pm to 4:30am (Night shift). Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays may be scheduled.
• Work in a professional environment delivering goods to KDP and customer facilities
• Hauling Coffee, Beverages, and Packaging
• Regional routes with assigned tractors, that ensure you are home daily
• Mainly Round Trip Pre-loaded trailers-drop and hook (non-touch) freight
• M-F Schedule, 60Hr/7-day HOS regulation.
• Engage and communicate with your fellow team members
• Demonstrate pride in all that you do
• Complete all duties and assignments in a safe and efficient manner
• Perform effective pre and post trip inspections
• Follow all FMCSA and DOT state and federal requirements
• Maintain an acceptable CSA safety score (BASIC > 65%, driver fitness >80%)
• Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy
• Ongoing training for professional and personal development
• Attend regular driver meetings every month
• Ability to earn an average yearly salary of $76,000 inclusive of mileage, drop and hook and downtime pay.
• Benefits, subject to eligibility, and collective bargaining agreements: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including vacation and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
• Minimum of 12 months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position within the last 4years
• Prefer the ability to Drive Manual Transmission, however will accept Automatic restriction.
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License and compliant DQF file
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig, Dr Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai, Mott's and The Original Donut Shop. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance