The Rehabilitation Center of Independence -
The Rehabilitation Center of Independence is now under new management!
Job Type: Full-time
*Benefits Available for Full-Time employees*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong communication. We reward our employees with competitive wages, raises and bonuses. Come for the job but stay for the challenge! Don't be a stranger come apply today! We accept walk-in interviews 1800 S Swope Dr, Independence, MO 64057, USA or call us at
(816) 257-2566 USA for on-the-spot interviews!
- Makes Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed in the state of practice.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of in a Skilled Nursing Facility are preferred but not required.
- Current BLS/CPR certification as required by state.
- Ensures proper resident care is maintained in a clean and safe environment.
- Makes nursing diagnoses, which serve as the basis for the strategy of care
- Collaborates with the resident, members of the healthcare team
- Records the administration of medication or any change in patient condition
- Monitor assigned staff to ensure established safety regulations are followed and that all tasks are performed following all state and government regulations and safety procedures as outlined by the facility
- Follows procedures related to the use of nursing equipment and supplies
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Life Support
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Basic First Aid