Position Title: RN Rehab
Location: Waukesha, WI
Duration: 3 months
Shift/Schedule: Nights (3*12) w/EOW & holiday as needed
- The Registered Nurse (RN) functions under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager.
- The RN provides and supervises nursing care to patients requiring inpatient rehabilitation.
- The RN is responsible for quality outcome oriented patient care and is accountable for the delivery of safe care.
- The RN also assumes responsibility and accountability for the care of those patients being treated by Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses and State Tested Nursing Assistants/Rehabilitation Techs.
- Must have Active/Unencumbered RN license.
- Must have BLS certifications through AHA.
- Must have hospital Rehab experience.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Acute Care
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency Departments