Our team in Loving currently has an opening for a Truck Driver
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work and think safety 1st
• Wear appropriate PPE as instructed
• Work as a Team member
• Perform Pre/Post trips on truck
• Obey traffic laws & hours of service rules per DOT
• Load/unload totes, drums, & tanks on truck
• Understand & complete all shipping paperwork
• Follow all company policies & procedures as written
• Deliver product to unmanned locations
• Lift and chain truck up when needed
• Operate forklift
• Work flexible hours (i.e. holidays, weekends, etc)
• Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
• Good driving record
• Be able to pass drug screening, physical and human performance test
• Transport Drivers must have at least 2 years of experience with a DOT-certified carrier.
We aim to create an environment where the best people want to work, where they can turn their passion into their job and realize their full potential.
Individual development, on-the-job training, and development programs designed to help our employees grow in their careers.
Competitive pay and incentives.
Various healthcare plan options as well as 401(k).
We look forward receiving your application.
Brenntag provides equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Brenntag North America, Inc. and its subsidiaries use E-verify, a government-run, web-based system that allows employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. For more information, please go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Truck Driver
or view the poster at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Truck Driver
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance