You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver-80% Gross Pay
SELF-DISPATCH SYSTEM MEANS YOU WORK HOW YOU WANT Call
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driving Opportunity Open F2F Transport is looking to add owner operator truck driving partners to our team! This isn't your typical owner operator opportunity as F2F's business was designed specifically for owner operator truck drivers to support them in building their business, running independently, and finding success on the road. ENJOY FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE, AND SUPPORT F2F Transport is the easiest place to become a truck driving business owner! Have control over your business while enjoying support from a trusted business partner. APPLY NOW! SELF-DISPATCH SYSTEM MEANS YOU WORK HOW YOU WANT F2F Transport's self-dispatch, system is the closest you can get to your own authority without having it! Be on the road as much or as little as you want and in whatever markets you prefer. Just subscribe to any 3rd party load boards you are interested in, then book your loads directly with brokers and customers.
- 80% Gross Pay
- Total Freedom
- Unlimited Home Time
- You negotiate the rates and we run the credit checks for new customers
- Weekly settlements
- Samsara ELD
Personalized maintenance escrow Requirements:
- Must not have been terminated from last job due to safety issues
- No DUI convictions in CMV within last 3 years
- No DUI convictions in non-CMV within 3 years
- Must pass a drug test
- No serious at-fault accidents that resulted in major damage or bodily injury within 2 years
- No driver's license suspensions within last 2 years (leniency regarding recent med cert issues)
- No at-fault, preventable accidents (rear-end, lane change) within the last 6-month period (no injuries, no citations, no tows on these, and no collisions)
- No DOT recordable accidents such as rollover, jackknife, run under, within 2-year period
PSP report - 30 point maximum within a 36-month periodClick Apply Below and Complete the Steps that follow or Call(855) 246-5009to speak to a recruiter today!
- Vehicle Maintenance
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4156886766
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.