CDL-A DEDICATED DRIVER | MARION, IN | HOME MULTIPLE DAYS PER WEEK| $95,000/YR (DGM)
Home Time: Multiple Days Per Week
For more information please call
Hiring CDL-A Drivers for a DEDICATED position in the Marion, IN area! Loads primarily ship Mon-Sat and deliver Sat-Sun. Routes may differ on when they start/stop throughout the week. Loads include multiple stops with backing into stores and unloading using wheeled carts and liftgate trailers.
Driver pay: 6+ months experience: Our drivers' average earnings of $95,000/yr in this fleet with up to a $1,600/week minimum!
If you want a great job with regular miles, a driver advocate, and predictable home time, you can't beat driving for Covenant!
Online Orientation Available
In an effort to do our part to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we have moved our Orientation to an online format. Our goal is to make you as successful as possible and we want to ensure you receive the appropriate information, resources and support as you start your new career here at Covenant.
Covenant Driver Benefits
• Great home time
• 2018-2021 New Equipment
• Safety bonus
• Orientation and vacation pay
• Layover, detention, breakdown, and local pay
• Full benefits package including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance,short term disability and 401(k) with company matching
• Truck recovery
• Performance awards
• Personal internal driver advocate
Covenant is an Equal Opportunity Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
• CDL Class A Driver's License
• Three (3) Months - One (1) Year of OTR Experience*
• Good driving record
• Good work history
• Touch Freight
• Student Opportunities Also Available",
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance