Req ID: 222679
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Senior Manager to join our team in Atlanta, GA, United States (US)
- Drive continuous improvements for the delivery teams
- Facilitate project teams to resolve impediments, build culture of openness and collaboration
- Coordinate project activities across agile teams, support the Product Owner and Program Manager with agile toolset, project support and priority gathering
- Use data to measure and track performance results and monitor progress across project lifecycle
- Attend and help coordinate SAFe related rituals and ceremonies (Scrum of Scrum, Big Room Planning, Feature Squad, etc.)
- Manage sprint reviews, scrum ceremonies and backlog to satisfy project requirements.
- Coach team members and project partners in agile standard methodologies to realize fullest potential for delivery
- 8+ years of experience and minimum 5+ years of experience in agile project management, process improvement, business analysis, or requirements management
- At least have two of the following Certifications:PMI-ACP,CSM,PSM,ICAgile Certified Coach, Certified Scrum Professional, SAFe Agilist
- 3+ years experience using Agile tooling (preferably JIRA and Confluence) – ownership of backlog management, sprint planning, story refinement, prioritization of technical debt & bugs and status reporting
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal & written, to drive coordination of all involved stakeholders and teams preferred
- Sound ability to build trusted relationships with delivery team members preferred
- 8 plus years- Project Management-PMO-Scrum
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Software Packaging
- Apple Ios
- Ruby On Rails