American Medical Associates -
A nursing facility located in Fort Myers, FL is currently seeking strong Nursing Supervisors to work full time or on weekends!
Responsibilities of the RN Supervisor:
- Serve as liaison between family, patient, doctor and other departments
- Oversee and manage nursing staff. LPN’s and CAN’s.
- Investigate all incident reports and follow-up
- Encourage all staff to adhere to the highest standard of care and conduct annual staff reviews.
- Guide, advise, and educate nursing staff with clinical instructions
- Report nursing activity to senior management
- Must have current Florida RN license
- Must have experience in Long Term Care
- Must have experience as a Nursing Supervisor
- Strong managerial/supervisory skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Electronic Medical Record
- Utilize Nursing Process
- Assign Nursing Staff
- Coordinate Nursing Unit
- Provide Clinical Supervision