You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
A nursing facility located in Fort Myers, FL is currently seeking strong Nursing Supervisors to work full time or on weekends!
Responsibilities of the RN Supervisor:
- Serve as liaison between family, patient, doctor and other departments
- Oversee and manage nursing staff. LPN’s and CAN’s.
- Investigate all incident reports and follow-up
- Encourage all staff to adhere to the highest standard of care and conduct annual staff reviews.
- Guide, advise, and educate nursing staff with clinical instructions
- Report nursing activity to senior management
- Must have current Florida RN license
- Must have experience in Long Term Care
- Must have experience as a Nursing Supervisor
- Strong managerial/supervisory skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Electronic Medical Record
- Utilize Nursing Process
- Assign Nursing Staff
- Coordinate Nursing Unit
- Provide Clinical Supervision
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo5NjM5NjA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.