Green Ridge Care Center -
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Attendance Bonus!
- Employee Incentives!
- Flexible Schedule!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ensure all work areas and equipment are clean, safe, and orderly. Strict adherence to procedures involving chemicals, hazardous equipment, or objects
- Ensure residents’ rooms are safe, comfortable, and maintained in an attractive manner and residents’ personal items are safeguarded
- Clean up spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed
Shift and Wage:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunites Available
- Shifts Needed: Dayshift
- Wage: Starting at $14/hr
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
- Use Vacuum Cleaner
- Clean Furniture
- Clean Room