For Earth For Life
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
With a global history spanning more than a century and a reputation for professionalism in the marketplace, there is no better place to build your career than Kubota.
We are searching for enthusiastic self-starters to join our KPath Trainee Program. As a KPath Trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing and working hands-on in different business areas, stretching yourself professionally in areas such as time management, effective communication, data analysis, teamwork and much more while traveling to other working environments and gaining practical experience.
• Develop business acumen
• Discover careers within Kubota that enhance your personal growth
• Gain a strong foundation in Kubota Tractor's values and business culture
• Exposure to areas of business such as Marketing, Sales, Dealerships, Product Lines, Finance, Service and Supply Chain!
Length of Program: 24 months
Number of Rotations: Four Rotations (Four Locations)
Rotational Areas include but not limited to: Sales, Service, Parts, Supply Chain, Marketing, Equipment / Product Lines, Dealer Development
Possible Geographic Locations of Rotations:
Ft Worth, TX
Elk Grove, CA
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does the following in accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws / regulations and the Company's policies, procedures and guidelines:
• Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Compiling reports and making presentations to Leadership.
• Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
• Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
• Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
• Bringing positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with all levels of staff.
• Have earned a bachelor's degree in time for program start.
• Ability to relocate for rotation assignments across country- four locations, multiple states. (Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.)
• A valid driver's license.
• Office equipment including computer, phone, projector and printer
• Equipment including tractors, construction and other related equipment from Kubota's product line.
• Warehouse and office environment. Performance of the duties of this job will expose the person to potential hazards including, noise, chemicals, paints, fuels, dust, heat, moving parts and operation of mechanical or electrical equipment. The position may require walking, standing, stooping and transporting materials or parts on a regular basis, up to OSHA limits.
The information provided in the description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within the classification. This description is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job/classification. This job is intended to include the current essential functions of the job. Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities and to designate other functions as essential at any time.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.