Job Description: Ft. Worth, TX- on-site, 76108
As a Full Stack Developer (Engineer), you are an integral part of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool (CRT) team. The F-35 CRT is a very large software application that is in the early stages of development. It will be used by our F-35 customer Reprogramming Labs to generate the Mission Data File (MDF) sets which are pivotal to implementation of effective missions and overall operation of the F-35 aircraft. After completion of the initial CRT delivery, development will continue with enhancements for complex follow through and data analysis that will continue to enable the leading-edge technology that supports our customers' future needs.
Ideally you will have experience in object-oriented software development and a broad range of software technical skills. A great candidate would enjoy learning new technologies, developing subject matter expertise, and working with collaborative Agile teams to create innovative experiences. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new product, performing software development in a DevOps environment to build the modernized CRT application and expand on its capabilities to enable future technologies.
Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities. Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment. Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle. Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software. Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Ensures software standards are met.
• UI Development
• UI Deployment
Position is Full Time Onsite – No Remote Work Possible
Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
• Ability to collaborate effectively in Agile team environment
• Experience with the software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, high- level and detailed design, coding, unit-testing, and continuous integration testing
• Solid Computer Science fundamentals of data structures, algorithms, and programming patterns
• Experience with UI/UX design/development
• Familiarity with building applications using CI/CD Tools (e.g., Jenkins/Gitlab, JIRA, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Fortify, Gradle)
• Experience with API interfaces, including REST API
• Experience with software development in a microservice-based or service-oriented architecture
• Experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift, Spring, or Kafka
Comments for Suppliers: Manager looking for various skill levels please submit candidates' levels 2-4. Suppliers can submit fully qualified candidates over the pay rate range. Rates will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis based off a candidate's qualifications and experience in respect to the position.
- Computer Sciences
- Software Engineering
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Java (Programming Language)
- Object Oriented Programming
- .Net Framework