Position- Material Picker II
Location- St. Paul MN
Duration - 12 Months
Performs manual and clerical duties, which may utilize computers in the preparation of materials, supplies, and equipment for shipment.
Typically involves end-to-end ownership of the material replenishment and fulfillment process for raw material components and finished goods inventory.
• Acts as an internal and external customer interface.
• Reviews physical labels to ensure the correct Batch Number is pulled prior to transacting electronically (100% Quality).
• Drives actions to ensure appropriate stocking levels are maintained in Component Crib without disruption to customers while partnering with Purchasing & Manufacturing PC's through open communication and teamwork.
• Examines shipment packages delivered into the Component Crib (from Dock/SAP Receiving) for any damage and verifies the accuracy of information listed on the packing slips, invoices, and bill of ladings by opening the packages and visually inspecting the contents to stocking in Component Crib locations.
• Completes material movement transactions utilizing SAP and MES systems.
• Pull raw material parts from bins using a pick list and possibly radio-frequency device (e.g., identifying the specific part number, lot number, quantity and location of all items on an order) to fill the Manufacturing Reservations.
• Performs SAP transactions to clearly identify status and history of product.
• Physically labels component material and packages for shipment and manufacturing to ensure 100% traceability in SAP and MES
• Pulls/prepares components for shipment to both internal & external customers while transacting in SAP for full traceability.
• Transports material to Component Crib using a pallet jack to the designated location and occasionally wraps pallets for delivery to Offsite Storage.
• Reads, comprehends and follows basic job instructions and/or protocols including verbal, written, diagramed, colored and other related documents; written in English.
• Assisting in the analyzing, designing, and implementation of manufacturing and business process improvement through continuous improvement
•*Potential for electric pallet jack usage
Quality System Requirements:
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
• High School diploma or equivalent and 1 year of relevant work experience.
• Must be able to pull, push, and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for a minimum 4 hours per day.
• Must have computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Word).
• Understanding of SAP system
• Medical Device Material Handling Experience
• Able to flex hours as needed for customer support
• Some overtime may be required (not re-occurring)
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me at You can also reach me directly at
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 30 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.
- Quality Assurance
- Operating Instructions
- Material Handling