Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment.
Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly
to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency,
eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket.
Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 18 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Maryland license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination is required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
18 Months Experience in Specialty within the past 3 years - Required
Circulate and Scrub, attends high risk deliveries LDRP, high risk antepartum, High Risk LD, Level II transition nursery, 32 weeks, couplet care.
BLS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MD
- Certifications: Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Basic Life Support, Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-11-28
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3