Location: 5575 Warren Parkway, Suite 106, Frisco, Texas, 75034
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:00am -7:00pm
Job Description: Receptionist and as needed, Interpreter
The receptionist position is responsible for greeting clients, answering telephones, and maintaining daily schedules. The receptionist reports to the executive office manager.
The Interpreter/Translator position requires exceptional reading and comprehension skills, excellent writing skills, and command of the English & Spanish language. The Interpreter is required to have knowledge of interpreting techniques, cultural and linguistic differences that impact effective communication, and the ability to translate documents, letters, therapeutic instructions, registration information, consents, etc. into the Target Language. Specific job responsibilities may vary from time to time. Interpreting/Translation can occur in a facility or an approved home care setting. This position reports to the designated manager on site.
The following is a summary of major essential functions of the receptionist position. Specific functions may, from time to time, change. These functions include:
Treat fellow administrative team members, clients and therapists with respect and politeness. To come to work on time and follow established dress code policies.
1. Greet clients. Give necessary documents to be completed at time evaluation or therapy to clients. Checking patients in Scheduler and contacts the necessary therapists when necessary. Collects and processes co-pays from clients, following standard work.
2. Professionally answer and address all phone calls. Ensure calls are redirected accordingly. Check telephone messages for accuracy and follow up.
3. Place appointment reminder calls to patients at the initial evaluation, 30 day visit, 6 month re-evaluation and treatments.
4. Maintain front desk metric boards per standard work.
5. Follow opening or closing procedures for the operation of the front desk.
6. Maintains cleanliness and order in front desk, waiting area, bathrooms and kitchens. This includes maintaining stock of cards, client forms and brochures in the waiting room.
7. Receive communication from Medicaid Authorization Coordinators and Patient Care Coordinators regarding Medicaid coverage and authorization status.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Clerical Works
- Telephone Skills
- Microsoft Office