About Our Company
Your Opportunity – As a Junior Electrical Engineer, you will be given the chance for a meaningful and recognizable impact on our company’s evolution. You will be part of a small collaborative team working with a wide variety of technologies and products. Your responsibilities will include designing, prototyping, integrating, and sustaining innovative products. Our photonic curing systems are enabling new and exciting electronics manufacturing processes worldwide. You will have a large role in crafting that change.
- Mixed signal circuit design with microcontrollers, ADCs, DACs, and op-amps as part of our innovative distributed IO and control architecture
- Troubleshoot system-level and board-level problems with machine control hardware
- Coordinate development projects with the Software and Mechanical design teams
- Update bills of materials, wiring diagrams, etc. in a software system.
- Create and/or resolve Engineering Change Requests in the system as required.
- Full cycle electronics design from specification, through detailed design, prototype, production, and end-of-life.
- BSEE +3 years experience
- The use of standard test equipment such as oscilloscopes, waveform generators, and logic analyzers.
- Success in this position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize resources.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of printed circuit board (PCB) layout and schematic capture (Altium preferred).
- Experience with safe handling of high voltage (1KV) / high current circuits.
$70k - $80k Depending on experience
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Currently, we are not masked in the work place.
- Manufacturing Processes
- Prototype (Manufacturing)
- Creo Elements/Pro (Computer Aided Design Software)
- Microsoft Office
- Manufacturing Engineering