Manager Trainee — Quality (Travel Program; Relocation Required)
Here is your opportunity to build a career in healthcare while fast-tracking your path to growth. As a Manager Trainee – Quality with BioLife Plasma Services, a subsidiary of global leader Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, you will learn and work in a structured management training program. You’ll build leadership skills that set you up for future growth, while receiving step-by-step training on how to rigorously monitor quality at our plasma centers. Upon completion of the program, you’ll advance into the role of Quality Manager Representative at one of our 175+ and counting U.S. locations. Each year, we’re opening dozens of new plasma centers, which means there will be doors opening to new career opportunities for years to come.
Your work will help produce medicines for patients with rare diseases.
The high-quality plasma our donors provide is used to create lifesaving and life-sustaining therapies for people with rare and chronic complex diseases. Your attention to detail, the ability to apply the quality-related skills you’ll learn, and your collaboration with BioLife teammates will ensure your success in this program now and into the future.
A typical day for you may include:
- Career Growth & Development:
- Contribute to Creating Life-Changing Medicines:
- Supportive Teamwork:
- Exceptional Customer Service:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of leadership experience (approximately 1 year)
- Live near a BioLife Plasma Services center or be willing to travel more extensively
- Willingness to relocate to one of the 175+ BioLife center locations upon program completion
- Up to 85% travel
- Ability to walk and/or stand for the entire work shift
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Have a valid driver’s license for the entire duration of the program
- Ability to lean, bend, stoop, crouch, and reach above shoulders and below knees
- Ability to frequently lift up to 32 lbs. and occasionally 50 lbs.
- Fine motor coordination, depth perception, and ability to hear equipment from a distance
- Due to potential exposure to bloodborne pathogens (risk level 1), 90% of work tasks require prolonged glove wear
- Experience working with SOPs, GDP, GMP, CLIA, and the FDA
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
You Receive Comprehensive Benefits From Your First Day
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance and prescription coverage for eligible employees
- A minimum of 15 vacation days and 10 company paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000
- Retirement savings with a generous employer contribution and matching program
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
About BioLife Plasma Services
Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do helps improve the lives of patients with rare diseases. While you focus on our donors, we’ll support you. We offer a purpose you can believe in, a team you can count on, opportunities for career growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
The starting rate for this position is $50,000-57,000.
BioLife Plasma Services is a subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Florida - Virtual
USA - FL - Jacksonville, USA - FL - Orlando, USA - FL - TampaWorker Type
- Operations Management
- Material Requirements Planning
- Logistics Management