This position is responsible for providing information and support to over 200 hotel properties across the U.S. and Canada. They will ensure the production of timely and accurate financial statements, in addition to supporting the accounting and reporting for HHM corporate financial statements. Reporting to the SVP of Finance, this position will supervise 4-5 corporate directors, work closely with the Senior Director of Regional Accounting, as well as collaborate with senior management teams and external auditors.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply today!
• Manage the activities of the Shared Services team to ensure accurate financial information and appropriate support is provided to the regional accounting teams.
• Oversee the Shared Services accounting and internal control functions, which include, but are not limited to, transactions associated with cash, purchasing, payables, payroll, and benefits.
• Oversight of the Treasury Function to include banking and credit card administration and activities for properties under management.
• Prepare and/or review cash flow models.
• Support the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements and reporting.
• Participate in corporate forecasting, multi-year projections, and strategic analysis.
• Assist the accounting management team in the establishment, coordination, and administration of internal control procedures/policies prescribed in the HHM Accounting Policies and Procedure Manual and the Narratives.
• Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and are consistent with HHM core values.
• Assist with both internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely, and accurate responses to information requests.
• Ensure compliance and satisfaction of all government, company, franchise, and ownership requirements throughout job performance.
• Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• 10+ years of experience in the field of finance or accounting is required
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Accounting or similar field
• 5+ years of managerial experience required
• Prior hospitality experience is a plus
• Prior experience working in a centralized accounting department that supports multiple units/sites is a huge plus
• CPA license is required
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.
- Business Administration