Sr. Strategic Content Manager - Boston, MA (hybrid 2 days per week in office)
Our client's marketing team is looking for a Sr. Strategic Content Manager that will help take the company's content to the next level. You'll be the owner of all of the company's content marketing efforts including blog posts, nurture newsletters, webinars, and gated content.
You'll build a content strategy and calendar that will help position them as a thought leader that helps senior sales leaders achieve their objectives. You'll do this while maintaining a clear tone of voice and point of view.
You'll help craft short and long-form content that clearly communicates company value, while remaining helpful and informative, and you'll help guide content writers to do the same. You will also manage a weekly newsletter program.
- Plan and execute a consistent content calendar
- Conceptualize and create gated, long-form, and short-form written content.
- Lead the company's webinar strategy from concept to execution.
- Increase web traffic across platforms by managing content distribution to influencers and relevant trade publications.
- Manage and write weekly newsletter.
- Act as the "English and Grammar Police” for marketing communications.
- Assist the product marketing team in creating high-quality collateral for sales enablement.
- Craft thought leadership bylines that will help position them as a subject matter expert.
- Work closely with SEO contractor to make sure all content is published and promoted in the best way possible
- At least 3 years of experience as a content manager in a B2B SaaS setting.
- A true passion for writing.
- Outstanding oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
- Proficiency in CMS management and maintenance, experience with WordPress a major plus.
- The ability to manage big projects end-to-end, and work with other teams in the company.
- Self-starter, able to find opportunities and take initiative.
- Business Development
- Drive Development Strategy
- Execute Marketing Plan
- Identify Target Audience
- Develop Marketing Strategy
- Brand Management