Bluffton Regional Medical Center is looking for an RN House Supervisor to join our team!
To be successful as RN House Supervisor you must be organized, energetic, have strong prioritization skills and excellent communication skills! RN House Supervisors function as in-house administrators during absences of Nursing Management as assigned, in collaboration with the Administrator on-call, serving as a hospital and medical staff resource to provide assistance regarding staffing, personnel, and patient issues affecting hospital's delivery of quality patient care.
As RN House Supervisor, responsibilities also include supervising nurses and staff, taking administrative responsibilities, while offering leadership and direction to the work of others.
Additional duties as RN House Supervisor:
- Assist with direct nursing care
- Provide guidance, training and monitoring of staff performance and conduct in conformance with accepted standards of nursing care practice
- Assist in the evaluation, monitoring, and development of quality patient care activity schedules. Encourage family involvement
- Coordinate delivery of care with hospital departments
- Communicates staffing decisions to Nurse Managers of concerned area
- Critically think, problem solve, and make appropriate timely decisions effectively
- Multi-task, delegate, and prioritize continuously
- Collaborate with other health care providers
- Educate patients and loved ones
- Minimum of an RN associate’s degree with 2 years’ experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
- L-IN-RN License
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Electronic Medical Record
- Utilize Nursing Process
- Assign Nursing Staff
- Coordinate Nursing Unit
- Provide Clinical Supervision