Job title: Accounts Payable Associate
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 3+ months
- As a member of the North American Accounts Payable team, you will process and maintain Accounts Payable records and resolve queries within the SAP system ERP.
- Process high volumes of invoices in a timely manner to ensure payment is completed
- invoice input to take full advantage of vendor discounts
- Perform 3-way match of received POs with invoices and escalate all variances above tolerances per the procedure
- Accurately recorded expenses to the general ledger
- Communicates with the business unit to obtain approval per client’s delegation of authority.
- Ensure compliance with approval hierarchies
- Organizing, sorting, and data entry of supplier invoices
- Verify vendor name on invoice matches vendor master file
- Resolve invoice discrepancies (including duplicate invoices)
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries and escalations in a timely manner
- Maintain individual AP metrics and recommend actions to improve
- Adhere to departmental policies and procedures
- Assist in month-end close activities including accruals, journal entry preparation, and reconciliation of AP-related accounts
- Support Accounting and Tax audits (internal, external, sales tax, 1099s, VAT tax, etc.)
- Assist with special projects as assigned (for example, conversion of vendors to electronic invoices and electronic payments
- High School Diploma / Associate Degree in Business/Accounting preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working AP in SAP
- Strong ability to communicate with vendors, consultants, management, and other clients effectively and expertly, in English - both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding ability to handle tasks with a large amount of information with effectiveness
- Proficient in 3-way match procedures within a SOX-compliant organization
- Commendable skills in organizing and working on several tasks concurrently, as well as in giving proper attention to details
- High-level computer knowledge involving mostly the use of Microsoft Office software (specifically Microsoft Excel and Word)
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Cell phones are not allowed at the client site, shooting of photos and/or videos are strictly prohibited while inside the client facility.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable