You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RN / Registered Nurse / Illinois / Any / Operating Room Nurse Educator Chicago Job
REF: CO205Operating Room Nurse Educator needed North of Chicago! Full time and permanent position! Found halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee, a -225 bed hospital is looking for an experienced Nurse Educator to join their OR team! Nurse Educator OR RN
- This individual will be responsible for training OR nurses or newly graduated nurses. Provide clinical education & professional development for clinical staff throughout surgery. Collaborate with surgery management and the education department to facilitate educational opportunities for staff.
- Registered Nurse(RN) in the state of Illinois
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Prefers CNS specializing in Surgical Services
- CPR, ACLS certified
- Two years of operating room experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skill can be acquired
- Previous operating room experience is preferred
- Previous experience in a role as an educator preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills evidenced by serving as a charge nurse or preceptor
- Demonstrates complex decision-making skills and problem solving ability
- Preferred knowledge of perioperative workflow For more information please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to RN / Registered Nurse / Illinois / Any / Operating Room Nurse Educator Chicago Job and submit your resume directly for review! Key Words: COVID-19, Hiring during COVID-19, Nurse Manager, OR, Surgery, Nurse Educator
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit
- Critical Care
- Intensive Care Unit
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_2916318620
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.