You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Personal Care Assistant PCA/Home Health Aide HHA/Caregiver - Locust Grove
Come join our incredible Team, we're the Right People, providing the Right Care, Right at Home!
Pay range for PCA/HHA/Caregiver: $13-$15 per hour
Pay rate is discussed during your In-person interview.
Agree to work some weekends and get paid the most!
Shift: Days, Evenings, Weekends
Personal Care Assistant PCA/Home Health Aide HHA/Caregiver Benefits
- Health Benefits
- Caregiver Rewards Program
- Direct Deposit
- Next Day Pay
- 401K after 1 year
- Flexible Schedule
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Yearly Reviews
- Personal Care Assistant PCA/Home Health Aide HHA/Caregiver Continued Education and Training
- Online Schedules Accessible from Anywhere 24/7
- Great Team Culture and Communications
- Field Staff Recognition by Office Staff
Personal Care Assistant PCA/Home Health Aide HHA/Caregiver Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place throughout their home
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Personal Care Assistant PCA/Home Health Aide HHA/Caregiver Qualifications
- 2-3 years of PCA/Caregiver experience preferred with verifiable references.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs without assistance
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a background check
- Home Health Aide HHA, Personal Care Aide PCA certification preferred
- Hoyer lift experience preferred
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Long Term Care
- Personal Grooming
- Caring For People With Dementia
- House Cleaning
- Elderly Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo5MTQ0Mjg
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.