You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Contract LVN's needed in Bakersfied Area
Provides nursing care within scope of practice to ensure patient’s needs are met in accordance with standards of practice, physician orders, center policies and procedures, and state, federal and local guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Company Infection Control Manual.
- Understands, participates and assists in implementing the Quality Improvement Program.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement, and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Notifies other Departments of patient changes, i.e., room changes, LOA, new admits, discharge, etc.
- Conducts family and patient education.
- Demonstrates the ability to administer medications timely and according to facility policy.
- Demonstrates the ability to administer treatments timely and according to facility policy.
- Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act
- Makes rounds with physicians when necessary.
- Currently licensed as LVN in state
- One-year prior nursing management experience preferred.
- SNF/LTC experienced preferred.
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Health Facilities
- Acute Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo5NTI1MjU
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.