You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Regional Director of Operations (RDO), Missouri
MGM Healthcare provides rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long-term care, assisted living, and independent living centers in Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma. Our centers provide on-site therapy and rehabilitation services - using the latest equipment and techniques - that run the gamut from physical and occupational therapy to special memory units and respite care. Our corporate office is located in St. Louis, Missouri. This position would support the Missouri facilities in the surrounding St. Louis metro area.
The overall purpose of the Regional Director of Operations position is to direct the operation of a number of long-term care centers. This individual, through the Administrator, directs and oversees center operations within the bounds of established corporate policy, procedure and with respect to local, state and federal guidelines.
Seeking an experienced Regional Director of Operations (RDO) for the Missouri region.
Must be experienced with long-term care, skilled nursing centers!
Pay, Benefits, and Perks of Regional Director of Operations (RDO):
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Immediately accrue paid time off (PTO) as you work
- 6 Observed Holidays with premium pay or leave + 1 Floating Holiday for full-time employees
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per calendar year for approved program of study
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of every shift
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after 1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other voluntary Insurances for full-time employees
Essential Functions of Regional Director of Operations (RDO):
- Make routine rounds throughout the centers to assure from a first-hand observation that an optimum level of resident care is provided; the environment is being maintained in a safe and sanitary fashion, systems are in place, and that employees are appropriately attired and receiving appropriate supervision.
- Implements all policies established by the Company; advises during the formation of such policies and reports on the implementation of such policies to leadership.
- Develops an annual budget to be prepared showing the expected revenue and expenditures as required by the leadership. Develops, establishes and maintains resident census at optimal levels. Prepares an annual operating budget for approval and achieves at least budgeted earnings expectations. Oversees budget compliance as it relates to labor, overtime and expense controls.
- Reviews operating results of the region, compares them to established objectives and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Directs the recruitment, hiring, orientation, training, development, discipline and retention of qualified staff.
- Ensures maintenance of physical properties in good and safe state of repair and operation.
- Supervises the business affairs of the center to ensure that funds are collected and expended to the best possible advantage.
- Presents Leadership reports reflecting the services and financial activities of the regional centers and other required special reports.
- Ensures that the regional centers maintain accreditation, licensing and quality resident care through the establishment of quality/performance improvement monitoring programs and standards.
- Prepares a plan for the achievement of the regional centers specific objectives and mutually established goals and periodically reviews and evaluates such plan. Said plan shall at all times reflect the individual center’s mission statement and be in accordance with ethics and goals of the center.
- Regularly evaluates performance of the center Administrators, professional service specialists and others as may be appropriate.
- Assures that available resources are optimally developed and utilized.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo5NTE3MTA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.