You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Do you enjoy working in an environment where what you do matters? Do you want to go home each evening proud that you had a positive impact on someone’s life that day? If yes, we are looking for you! You deserve more than just a paycheck; at Spectrum Retirement Communities you will have the opportunity to participate in:
Starting Salary: $13/hour
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
Full Time Team Members
- Medical and Dental – Choose between 2 competitive and comprehensive options for each
- Life and AD&D – Basic coverage at no cost to you
- Short Term Disability – Basic coverage at no cost to you
- HSA or FSA Spending Accounts – Save the equivalent of your tax bracket for health or dependent day care expenses for both you and your dependents
- Supplemental Insurance – Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Life and Dependent Life Coverage, and Identity Protection
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members
- Competitive Salary
- Get paid daily! We've partnered with DailyPay to offer team members more control over their earnings.
- Quarterly performance wage increases
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Employer Assistance Program – confidential resources and counseling at no cost to you
- Perk Spot discount program for endless savings at restaurants, retailers, veterinary clinics, mortgage services, and so much more
No experience required, just the ability to roll up your sleeves and get your hands wet – literally! The Dishwasher position is responsible for ensuring the kitchen team has clean pots to prepare delicious, homecooked meals and dishware to deliver the meals to residents. The residents’ dining experience really does begin with you!
- Demonstrate your integrity through strong attendance and dependability
- Our Dishwashers may run food and bus tables while having short conversations with residents
- Wash all utensils, chinaware, eating utensils, and glassware for reset of dining area
- Dishwashers set up and break down the dish machine and pot washing area
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces, and the kitchen
- A big smile, eagerness to learn, and compassion for our Residents
- Under the age of 18 must provide proper schoolwork authorization (if applicable)
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with our company policy and state mandates
- No dishwashing experience required
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.
For more information, please visit
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4NzE3NDU
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.