This hourly position requires flexibility with shift work, weekends, and overtime
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Knowledge to program and build production print and web ready files for Health care, traditional and variable print.
• Knowledge in
• Self-motivated, detailed oriented, and ability to work independently.
• Possess a working knowledge of high volume directories, programed data workflows and Healthcare industry.
• Ability making edits to programming and pages from start to finish with minimum recycles.
• Load jobs into systems with a full understanding of requirements and procedures.
• Page construction skills with full understanding of language usage.
• Interact with internal and external customers as needed regarding requirements.
• Identify and automate processes as necessary.
• Process re-engineering to enable the implementation of new technology.
• Edit developed scripts and programming as necessary.
- Complete composition knowledge.
- Experience with programming & scripting in Spitbol and C++ languages and other tools. Xyvision product XPP knowledge a plus.
- Analyze customer data to determine the correct data processing methods.
- Understand standard input and custom style pagination to enable multiple styles of products using a single input file.
- Knowledge of healthcare directories in a high volume environment utilizing automation. Programming background in the healthcare industry a plus.
- Excellent technical problem solving and analytical ability.
- Strong commitment to high performance, and solution oriented culture.
- Experience in all technical aspects of analyzing data and executing programming.
- Understanding of layout, web and printing requirements.
- Troubleshoot and fix template/style-related issues
- 3-5 years of experience in InDesign, Quark, Illustrator and other desktop publishing software
- Application Development
- Maintain Enterprise Application
- Technical Support
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)