- Installs, services and repairs environment-control systems in commercial buildings, utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipefitting and structural layout.
- Mounts compressor and condenser units on platforms or floor using hand tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications.
- Installs, services, and maintains environmental equipment/control systems.
- Utilize trouble shooting skills with electrical circuits/components for refrigeration equipment and refrigerate piping systems.
- Assist estimators with HVAC layout with-in building environment.
- Communicate, work well with customers/co-workers, and handle being under pressure at times.
- Utilize good organizational skills to completing paperwork and managing refrigeration/parts inventory.
- Seek out and correct potential problems before they occur.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must hold HVAC Journeyman License
- Chillers Pumps Control Systems Air Handlers Cooling Towers Heat Exchangers VAVs VFDs
- Demonstrate the ability to read and understand Blueprints, schematics and specifications.
- Be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of Chiller Plant Operations.
- Be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of Building Air Systems.
- Heavy physical effort (lift/carry up to 75 lbs)
- Prolong, extensive or considerable standing/walking.
- Push/pull or move/lift equipment, supplies, and/or parts.
- Manual dexterity and mobility.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Electrical Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance
- Electrical Systems
- Electric Motors
- Three Phase